Tumblr Down | Writer Beware | LoC to Flickr | Abney Park Party | W.A.S.P. Tours | Rats to the Oscars and other Awards | Witchblade Coming | Star Trek Weirdness | GH to the Bank, HA! | Wait Conan! | and get ready to fight, Wii style, Today on the Project: Shadow Informant.
- Really truly sorry (via Davidville)
- Zooty and Flappers (via At Last!)
- United States Library of Congress uploads thousands of pictures onto Flickr account (via DV!CE)
- Abney Park's Hollywood CD Release Party (via Robert's Blog)
- W.A.S.P.: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced (via Blabbermouth)
- Ratatouille Gets 3 Oscar Nods (via Sci Fi Wire)
- 19th Annual GLAAD Media Award Nominees (via New Now Next)
- Witchblade Coming To DVD (Finally) (via Pink Kryptonite)
- Star Trek XI
- Guitar Hero Penetrates $1 Billion Barrier (via Gay Gamer)
- Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Delayed (via Gay Gamer)
- Wii-kly Virtual Console Update (via Gay Gamer)
- ADVENTURES OF LOLO 2 (NES®, 1 player, Rated E for Everyone, 500 Wii Points)
- SUPER STREET FIGHTER™ II: THE NEW CHALLENGERS (Super NES®, 1-2 players, Rated T for Teen – Violence, 800 Wii Points)
My name is Charlie, but if your looking for my work, I go by C. E. Dorsett. I write scifi, fantasy, and a touch of horror. I like to play with gothic, steampunk, decopunk, epic fantasy, and wuxia. I love to tell stories and talk about books, movies, series, and music.