New Queen | Nightwish Contest | Read Free Books | JL site | Tin Colossus | Women of Whedon | Bluntman and Chronic |Wii Up date | Joost Update | and My Daemon, Today on the Project: Shadow Informant.
Theme Song: Immigrant Song by Ann Wilson
- QUEEN - New Single Featuring Vocalist PAUL RODGERS Now Available For Free Download (via Brave Worlds)
- NIGHTWISH - FACEBOOK CONTEST (via Roadrunner Records)
- Sony Reader sparks Kindle competition with 100 free books (via DVICE)
- Justice League - New Frontier website launched (via Daily P.O.P.)
- Tin Man Is SCI FI's Biggest (via Sci Fi Wire)
- Long Voyage for Christmas (via bbc.co.uk)
- The "Women of Whedon" Is Missing a W (via New Next Now)
- Will The Animated Jay & Bob Live On? (via News Askew)
- Big Bang Theory lifts CBS rating (via Sy Fy Portal)
- Wii virtual console releases for this week
Zanac (1987, NES, 500 Wii points)--Vertically scrolling shooting at its finest! Blast your way through 12 areas in one of the first games that changed difficulty based on your skill level.
Eternal Champions (1993, Sega Genesis, 800 Wii points)--In this 2-D fighter you'll compete for the chance to battle the Eternal Champion, thus returning to Earth and restoring balance to the universe.
The Dynastic Hero (1993, Turbografx16, 800 Wii points)--The Dynastic Hero is an action RPG that involves multiple choice quizzes as well as puzzles for you to conquer as you progress through the story.
- How I Met Your Mother - Arrivederci, Fiero
- My Deamon (via Robert's Blog)
My name is Charlie, but if your looking for my work, I go by C. E. Dorsett. I write scifi, fantasy, and a touch of horror. I like to play with gothic, steampunk, decopunk, epic fantasy, and wuxia. I love to tell stories and talk about books, movies, series, and music.