So many people have tore this movie apart, I don't want to follow them. I want to take a different tact.
The Pointlessness of Life
This movie is little more than a nihilist propaganda film that works way to hard to teach you several things:
- Religion is futile.
- Science is futile.
- Belief in anything is futile.
- The Sontarans created man before they shrank.
- Drugs lead to death.
- Sex proves you are not a robot, unless you are a Cylon.
- Androids don't die.
- Goo makes snakes.
- Women can walk, run, jump, fight, lift heavy objects, and repel down great heights immediately after a cicerian.
- Aliens are brutish and dumb, but not the ones you are thinkin of.
- Prequels are rarely ever good.
My name is C.E. Dorsett, and I am a scifi/fantasy writer. I have written the books Shine Like Thunder and The Chain, just to name a couple. I am really a builder of worlds from the wuxia inspired, scifi setting Our Solemn Hour to the dark fantasy of Dragons of Night. My writing is influenced by writers like H. P. Lovecraft, Charlaine Harris, Alice Hoffman, Armistead Maupin, Frank Herbert, E E Doc Smith and Robert E Howard. I love to tell stories and talk with my readers.