Roadrunner Records is releasing a remastered edition of Hard, deep, and Slow, the classic doom metal debut from Type O Negative.
"Unsuccessfully coping with the natural beauty of infidelity" and "Gravitational constant G = 6.67 x 10-8 cm-3 gm-1 sec-2" are two of the best songs the band ever recorder, and their cover of Hey Joe, ahem, Hey Pete is well worth having. I head them perform it live, and you were almost sure Pete was going to come off the stage after you.
- unsuccessfully coping with the natural beauty of infidelity (12:39)
- der untermensch (8:54)
- xero tolerance (7:45)
- prelude to agony (12:14)
- glass walls of limbo (dance mix) (6:14)
- the misinterpretation of silence and its disastrous consequences (1:04)
- gravitational constant G = 6.67 x 10-8 cm-3 gm-1 sec-2 (9:14)
- hey pete (pete's ego trip version) (5:19)
My name is Charlie, but if your looking for my work, I go by C. E. Dorsett. I write scifi, fantasy, and a touch of horror. I like to play with gothic, steampunk, decopunk, epic fantasy, and wuxia. I love to tell stories and talk about books, movies, series, and music.