Regrets of a Weak Willed Stormtrooper
A tribute to those writers out there when their minds and words fail them:
... perfect poster for my day so far! I used to live a life of no regrets and I think it is time to return to that reality.
Rules for a no regret life **warning it is brutality honest**
- No regrets.. not allowed... not accepted
- Think twice, act once
- If you are going to do something mean it or don't do it.
- If you mess up something either demonstrate your sincerity and fix it or be honest about not caring and move on.
- Regrets waste life (time + effort + joy+ purpose=life)
How does this poster motivate you?
What Would Empire Currency Look Like?
P:SI #322 “Cookie Monster Trippin’ The Who”
Simpson-ized Art | Cookie Monster | Doctor Who Themed Music | The Hunting In Connecticut | G.I. Joe | Watchmen | Watchmen | Ghost Rider 2 | Prince of Persia’s | Astroboy | V | Knight Rider | Steampunk Cylon | and Princess Ai Today on the Project: Shadow Informant.
- Famous Art, Simpsonized (via Aviary)
- Cookie Monster Cupcake Eating a Cookie (dashPunk)
- Doctor Who Theme by Orbital (thanks Crimson Shrine)(P:S HQ)
- The Haunting in Connecticut Trailer (P:S HQ)
- A Closer look at G.I. Joe Movie Posters (dashPunk)
- Watchmen: Operation Wrath of God (dashPunk)
- Seriously, Stop It, or Alan Moore's Going to Kill Somebody (via Topless Robot)
- Apparently Ghost Rider 2 is Officially Moving Forward (via FirstShowing)
- Why Prince of Persia's Jake Gyllenhaal will surprise you (via SCI FI Wire)
- Has Production on Astroboy Shut Down? (via /Film)
TV / Series
- Watching Original “V” Streaming Online (dashPunk)
- Optimus Prime is K.A.R.R.! (dashPunk)
- Steampunk Cylon: Design your own and win! (via SCI FI Wire)
- Review: Princess Ai (dashPunk)
Netflix lets you rent, watch and return DVDs from home - Try free for 2 weeks
Don't wait. Guarantee your seat before you go and avoid a sold out show. Skip the box office lines and buy movie tickets at Fandango.com.
Sending a Message: Carbonite Solo Desk
Would you do business over Han solo in carbonite desk! Part of me thinks this is the coolest desk ever and part of me thinks that this should have been made into a wall hanging for an office... you know Jaba couldn't have used it as a desk.. That being said I bet there would be many nervous employees and business partners who would have to conduct a meeting with the business person who owns this desk. Just think if the client was an attorney!