These are my links for January 29th from 01:40 to 01:47:
- Neil Gaiman's Journal: Is Coraline right for (insert age here)? -
- Topless Robot - New Bumblebee Toy Contains Your Daily Recommended Serving of Shia the Beef -
- Topless Robot - I Hope You Didn't Pre-Order Those Watchmen Bearbricks - neat
- Deisel, Henrickson, and Forbes featured in upcoming Riddick game | Fidgit -
- "Being Human": Out actor Russell Tovey brings his hairy buns back to telly | AfterElton.com -
- John Barrowman hopes "Tonight's The Night" with his new TV hosting gig | AfterElton.com -
- Torchwood storms New York Comic-Con with sneaks and star -
- ABC orders pilot for a reboot of V, the 1980s alien-invasion series -
- Seth Rogen’s Green Hornet May Not Happen After All | /Film -
- Pile on the Weinsteins to get Fanboys in your city -
- Battlestar Galactica in LEGO: world's largest gathering of Viper models, ever -
- Eminemmy Hill does Doctor Who - Project: Shadow HQ -
These topics and more covered in our daily podcast, Project: Shadow Informant.
My name is Charlie, but if your looking for my work, I go by C. E. Dorsett. I write scifi, fantasy, and a touch of horror. I like to play with gothic, steampunk, decopunk, epic fantasy, and wuxia. I love to tell stories and talk about books, movies, series, and music.