Weird Tales magazine is giving away free copies of their July/August issue for free!
Download it here.
Need a reason to get it? Check out the table of contents:
ALL IN | Peter Atwood
- Now this is truly organized gambling.
HOW I GOT HERE | Ramsey Shehadeh
- Between Heaven and Hell lie the streets of D.C.
BELAIR PLAZA | Adam Corbin Fusco
- There is no such thing as a cursed shopping center.
AN INVITATION VIA EMAIL | Mike Allen
- Getting tenure must be a real pain in the ass.
MAINEVERMONTNEWHAMPSHIREMASS| Nick Mamatas
- And then the horror convention got a little epic.
THE STONE-HEARTED QUEEN | Kelly Barnhill
- She shared her father’s magic — but enough of it?
GANARANOK | Rory Steves
- A Shakesperean love story, plus antennae.
EVOLUTION | Karen Heuler
- Can’t wait to grow up and escape Mom’s claws.
RIGHT YOU ARE IF YOU SAY YOU ARE| Norman Spinrad
- The princess was hot. Hotter than the dragonfire
Mike Mignola: Hellboy’s Dad\
- The creator of Hellboy chats with Elizabeth Genco about Dracula, Lovecraft, and making weird comics.
Summer Reading Weirducopia
- An array of bizarre new books — plus an exclusive excerpt from the hot new steam-fantasy novel The Court of the Air!
- THE EYRIE | evolutions, transformations, metamorphoses
- WEIRDISM | music of the dark, terror of the night
- THE LIBRARY & BAZAAR | weird books and fantastical masks
- HARVEY PELICAN & CO. | special offers from the esoterica king
- LOST IN LOVECRAFT | a literary journey with Kenneth Hite
- THE CRYPTIC | fantastic commentary by Darrell Schweitzer
- FEEDBACK | what you thought of “The 85 Weirdest Storytellers”
My name is C.E. Dorsett, and I am a scifi/fantasy writer. I have written the books Shine Like Thunder and The Chain, just to name a couple. I am really a builder of worlds from the wuxia inspired, scifi setting Our Solemn Hour to the dark fantasy of Dragons of Night. My writing is influenced by writers like H. P. Lovecraft, Charlaine Harris, Alice Hoffman, Armistead Maupin, Frank Herbert, E E Doc Smith and Robert E Howard. I love to tell stories and talk with my readers.